Thursday, 5 March 2009
Hope for Paws
I was flicking through Flickr, as I'm wont to do when I have work I should be doing, when I stumbled across this photo by Eldad Hagar. I don't know him, but he seems like a good guy who's trying to do the right thing for animals. He runs a non-profit animal rescue organization in the USA and has saved hundreds of animals and nursed them back to health and happiness. It's called Hope for Paws. He's also published a cute-looking book of photos you could buy to support his cause. What a guy! Even if you're not the donating type, the website is nice and his Flickr page has lots of lovely pics to brighten your day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like Eldad's work on FLikr too and bought the book! the website is www.hopeforpaws.org
ReplyDeletemy sister in law saw it and bought in on amazon but it's cheaper on their website.
His wife Audrey S. Hagar wrote the text and he took all the dog and other animal photos, Its only 10 bucks and goes to charity.
Yes, it's a brilliant idea, isn't it? I haven't bought it myself yet, but it's in my basket at Amazon, so next time I'm in there I'll be buying it.
ReplyDelete